The expected results of MAppERS are:
- Development of a multi-module tool (mobile devices) with a strategy prone to human resources;
- Create collaborative user environments for emergency response and support during crises;
- Test a networked disaster response community;
- Raising public awareness towards instruments for a long term goal of involvement and participation;
- Easy-to-use “human-data” input on crisis management, maximising utility of citizens – CP volounteers response;
- Improvement of peer-produced mapping;
- End User Advisory Board (EAB) network.